Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Welcome to Paper Does It - Designs by Vanessa

I am so excited. Christmas has arrived, come, & gone and I am still enjoying the season. I love it when you can celebrate an event for weeks at a time. You know - getting gifts for days even after the event is wonderful.

I want to pay back. Have you ever heard of PayForward? Well, that is what I want to do. I want to celebrate my Etsy shop and welcome new followers. I am very excited about this promotion that I will be hosting.

For new followers, you will be entered into a drawing for up to $10.00 FREE Merchandise. That is right - FREE. Who doesn't LOVE FREE~ Become a follower and be rewarded.

If you have not checked out my Etsy account, I encourage you to do so. You can check me out at www.vmtbwe89.etsy.com

I look forward to hearing from you and seeing which items you like best.

Happy NEW Year~
v

No comments:

Post a Comment