Monday, August 1, 2011


Inspirational Flower Power Scripture Cards

Cards to write that special note, saying, wording....etc

Inside is blank so you can write your own personal message.

Comes set of 8 with envelopes

Great Gift for a friend, teacher, or just to keep for yourself

8 designs with 8 different scriptures

Psalm 147:3
Hebrews 13:5
James 1:17
2 Timothy 1:6-7
Matthew 11:28
Romasn 5:1
Job 12:13
John 3:16

5 1/2 x 4 1/4

Find more great finds at www.vmtbwe89.etsy.com


Today's Devotion

This is my favorite verse. How great it makes me feel when I wake in the morning and feel yucky. When the days are shadowed with clouds and you just can't seem to find the sunshine; I realize that God has this day in control. No matter what aches and pains I have, what person makes me mad over silly stuff, what doesn't happen when I want it to happen, or any instance that seems to take control over me - I am reminded of this verse. This verse gives me comfort, security, strength, power and joy. Every time someone trys to take your day from you or say something to you that you don't like to hear, or maybe even ignore you, this is the verse to remember. I hope this verse will be an inspiration to you as it has been to me.

This is the day the Lord has made, we shall rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24


No comments:

Post a Comment