Thursday, August 18, 2011

Monogram Stationary

5.5 x 8.5
50 pages (lined or unlined)
Plain white paper
Cover and back is in cardstock
25 envelopes to match

Monogram, personalized, quotes.....your choosing

Choose your color(s), personalization, and font

Only $15.00

www.vmtbwe89.etsy.com

Today's Devotion

As I sat and did my work this morning I thought about the “In the beginning….” from Genesis. Do you remember growing up and the story would start; “Once upon a time….”. That is what triggered these thoughts. Have you ever stopped to think that when this world ends, how will the next story start? Here is how I think it will read.

Once upon a time in a land called The United States of America, there were all types of people. There were people that believed in Christ, there were those that didn’t. There were old people, young people, children and adults. There were different colors of people, black, white, green, yellow….

See what I am saying. This world will come to an end. God tells us that there will be a new heaven and earth. Right now we can pick up our bibles and read the Old Testament and / or the New Testament. Do you think there might be another “so called” chapter? Maybe it would be called “The Rest of the Story” as Paul Harvey would say.

Some days I am ready to go and meet my creator and some days, I am glad it hasn’t happened yet. Do you wonder if “you” will be part of the next story? I know my walk isn’t as close to God as I would like for it to be; however, that would be pretty cool if I was part of the next story. Some days I wonder “what am I here for”, while others I know exactly what I am here for. I do know – God has a plan for me here and a plan for me later in Heaven. Isn’t that wonderful? To know He has our life already planned. I love the thought of that. Like I have said before, I don’t plan for much in my daily life so it is a wonderful thing to know God does plan.

Revelation 21:1
[ All Things Made New ] Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea.

Jeremiah 29:11

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

New International Version (NIV)


God Bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment